Cathyscraving.com videos

Lowdyann

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
Once again, it was a friend who suggested Audrey to us and I am so pleased he did. Audrey
is a horny young woman who absolutely loves sex and creampies.

As planned, Audrey arrived on time and so did the six horny guys I_d asked to join us.
Everything was set for a great night and that was exactly what we got. Although it was
Audrey_s first creampie orgy (the first time in fact she_d been fucked by 6 guys) she
took to it like a duck takes to water.

All the guys came multiple times and Audrey got way more creampies than I did. It_s not
surprising that she did because she absolutely loved the orgy and that just encouraged
the guys to drain their ball sacks into her multiple times.
Model:
Cathy, Audrey, DCJohn, JackB
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
audrey-orgy-p2_4k.zip - 195.8 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
On this particular day we hooked up with a horny young woman who had told us she
loved our website and wanted to be on it. We were more than happy to include her
so that_s exactly what we did :)

Rory bounced into the room the day of the gangbang and although there were no guys
there yet, I knew it was going to be a great day. When the guys started to arrive,
Rory_s energy level jumped to an even higher level and you could see the guys just
couldn_t wait for the gangbang to start. It was an awesome day, and the guys
absolutely loved fucking Rory (and I know she enjoyed it even more). Rory loves
everything about sex and she insisted the guys creampie her whenever they wanted to
cum.

The gangbang went for over 2 hours and there was a LOT of fucking and a lot of
creampies. It was obvious Rory loved getting creampies and the look on her face as
a guy pumped his hot cum load into her pussy was priceless. There was also a LOT of
cum play, cum swapping and cum eating as well.
Model:
Cathy, Rory, DCJohn, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
rory-orgy-p3_4k.zip - 290.1 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Allie is a friend of one of the guys who comes to our gangbangs. He told us
that Allie loves fucking older guys and that we should contact her and see
if she would like to shoot a video for our website. We did contact her ..
and she said, I_d love to

Right from the start it was obvious Allie not only liked guys but also women
so we had a great time with her. While Cathy and Allie made out I got busy
eating Allie_s pussy and ass and I have to say she tasted amazing. Then it
was time to get my cock into her tight young pussy. She creamed up nicely as
we fucked and I could not believe how good her pussy felt. I blasted a huge
load of cum deep inside her as she used a vibrator on her horny clit.
Model:
Cathy, Allie, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
allie-3some_4k.zip - 254.0 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Cathy_s fuck buddy for this gangbangorgy was .. Hazel. Once again, it was a friend who
suggested Hazel to us and we are so pleased he did. Hazel is a 5 foot, 27 year old woman
who absolutely loves sex and creampies. Oh and she also has an AWESOME butt

When the guys met Hazel it was obvious how aroused they all were. I knew then it was
going to be a great night. Moments after the gangbang got underway, both Hazel and
Cathy had hands all over their bodies. The fucking went on for nearly two hours. As
each cock was pushed inside her, it was obvious just how much she loves cocks. All
the guys came multiple times and Hazel got a lot of creampies. What an incredibly
GREAT night it was
Model:
Cathy, Hazel, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
hazel-orgy-1st-p1_4k.zip - 308.9 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
After our first trip to Hawaii with Lily we decided to continue the fun and went back
to Hawaii with her again a few months later. As we_d done during the earlier trip, we
fucked our asses off in Hawaii. We fucked outdoors on the top of mountains, under
waterfalls and lots of other places too.

On this trip we also added some _stories_ to what we filmed and one of these involved
Lily being a mermaid. I think Lily looked amazing and the sexiest mermaid I_ve ever
seen. Playing the part of the mermaid really excited Lily and she was so eager to do
it. We hope you like this scene.
Model:
Cathy, Lily, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
lily-mermaid_4k.zip - 378.1 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Joining Cathy in this gangbang was Harlow. After our first threesome with Harlow we had
asked her if she_d like to be gang fucked by 6 six guys and her reply was an very confident,
and instant .. YES So we arranged one for her :)

Harlow bounced into the room the night of the gangbang and although there were no guys there
yet, I knew it was going to be a great night. When the guys started to arrive, Harlow_s
energy level jumped to an even higher level and you could see the guys just couldn_t wait
for the gangbang to get underway. It was an awesome night, and although Harlow said she had
never done anything like a gangbang before (she had never fucked more than one guy at a time
before), she is definitely a natural. The guys absolutely loved fucking her and I know she
enjoyed it even more. She absolutely loves cocks, and likes girls too, and she insisted the
guys creampie her whenever they wanted to cum and the look on her face as a guy pumped his
hot cum load into her pussy was priceless. And the girls also did some cum swapping as well.
Model:
Cathy, Harlow, DCJohn, JackB, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
harlow-orgy-p2_1200.zip - 27.7 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
On this particular day we hooked up with a horny young woman who had told us she
loved our website and wanted to be on it. We were more than happy to include her
so that_s exactly what we did :)

Rory bounced into the room the day of the gangbang and although there were no guys
there yet, I knew it was going to be a great day. When the guys started to arrive,
Rory_s energy level jumped to an even higher level and you could see the guys just
couldn_t wait for the gangbang to start. It was an awesome day, and the guys
absolutely loved fucking Rory (and I know she enjoyed it even more). Rory loves
everything about sex and she insisted the guys creampie her whenever they wanted to
cum.

The gangbang went for over 2 hours and there was a LOT of fucking and a lot of
creampies. It was obvious Rory loved getting creampies and the look on her face as
a guy pumped his hot cum load into her pussy was priceless. There was also a LOT of
cum play, cum swapping and cum eating as well.
Model:
Cathy, Rory, DCJohn, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
rory-orgy-p1_4k.zip - 212.7 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Cathy_s fuck buddy for this gangbangorgy was .. Hazel. Once again, it was a friend who
suggested Hazel to us and we are so pleased he did. Hazel is a 5 foot, 27 year old woman
who absolutely loves sex and creampies. Oh and she also has an AWESOME butt

When the guys met Hazel it was obvious how aroused they all were. I knew then it was
going to be a great night. Moments after the gangbang got underway, both Hazel and
Cathy had hands all over their bodies. The fucking went on for nearly two hours. As
each cock was pushed inside her, it was obvious just how much she loves cocks. All
the guys came multiple times and Hazel got a lot of creampies. What an incredibly
GREAT night it was
Model:
Cathy, Hazel, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
hazel-orgy-1st-p2_4k.zip - 172.4 MB