Cathyscraving.com videos

Lowdyann

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
A few hours after arriving in Vegas, Cathy hooked up with a Black guy who has his own
ManyVids store. Jordan had emailed about doing a scene with her that he could use in
his store. He sounded like a nice guy so Cathy agreed and when she met him she was
happy she had said yes to her request. They spent a great afternoon together and he
fucked her hard and fast with his fat Black cock until she_d orgasmed several times.
He then deposited a big warm load of semen deep inside her
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
jordan_1200.zip - 24.7 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
It had been several years since we_d last seen Mia so it was awesome to finally reconnect with her.
We were also delighted that she was still the amazing person we_d become friends with, just a few
years older.

We_d already told Mia that Cathy had a LOT of sex planned for while we were with her so she was super
excited that the fun was about to start. Cathy had also told the guys, who_d contacted her about hooking
up while she was in NYC, that Mia would be with her and they would be fucking anyone who turned up at
our hotel each night with a current std test.

Five Black guys turned up for this gangbang and both Cathy and Mia were delighted to see how horny they
were when they arrived. A couple of the guys had fucked Cathy previously while others were new. I could
see all the guys were super eager to get their cocks into Mia and Cathy so I knew it was going to be a
great night .. and it most definitely was
Model:
Cathy, Mia
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
nyc-gb-4th-p1_1200.zip - 26.9 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Sage contacted us saying she wanted to experience a gangbangorgy with Cathy. She had
seen our scenes all over the internet and wanted to get in on the fun. We were more
than happy to include her so that_s exactly what we did :)

As soon as the orgygangbang started, Sage eagerly grabbed cocks as they appeared.
She hungrily sucked every cock near her and it wasn_t long until they were being
pushed deep into her very wet and tight young pussy. As each cock was pushed inside
her, it was obvious just how much she loves cocks so that encouraged the guys even
more and they fucked her pussy like it was the first fuck they_d had in a month.
Sage loved the pounding and especially loved it when the first cock exploded inside
her.
Model:
Cathy, Sage, JackB, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
sage-orgy-p1_4k.zip - 259.8 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
For this gangbangorgy Cathy was joined by the quiet, but incredibly horny, Rhea.
Rhea is a friend of one of the guys who we party with regularly and she wanted to
get in on the action and who are we too say no

I suggested a roleplay scenario for the scene and I think it worked out great. We
started in a school room setting with Cathy teaching .. Creampies 101. Rhea was her
_student_ who wanted to learn all about how to take creampies. Of course they had a
lot of helpful guys on hand to help out. Rhea was great and the guys absolutely loved
fucking her. She craves cum and not surprisingly she got most of the creampies during
the gangbang. Not that Cathy minded because she got to watch how much Rhea loved it
when she felt the guys filling her pussy with their cum.
Model:
Cathy, Rhea, DCJohn, JackB, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
rhea-orgy-p2_1200.zip - 31.5 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Joining me in this gangbangorgy were 6 horny guys and the gorgeous, Penelope. A stunning brunette,
Penelope, is a friend of one of the guys, had done a couple of orgies in the past and was certainly
up for another one.

I really didn_t know much about Penelope before I met her the night of the gangbang but I_d been
assured she loved cocks and creampies. That certainly wasn_t a lie. She loved both and that led to
all of us having a great time. The guys loved fucking Penelope and gave her several huge creampies.
I wasn_t left out and got some as well but that night Penelope got more than me .. lucky girl :)
Model:
Cathy, Penelope, JackB, ScottyP, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
penelope-orgy-p1_1200.zip - 19.6 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
We first hooked up with Fallon back in 2018. A friend had told us about a Ukrainian girl he knew who
wanted to do a creampie gangbang with us. He said she was a total slut and did everything. We told
him to get her to contact us and after Cathy spoke to Fallon she said we had to organize a gangbang
with her .. so we did

After that first creampie gangbang, Fallon wanted to do it again, so we made that happen as well. And
now, here she is back for her third creampie gangbang with us. Anyone who knows Fallon knows she loves
be fucked in the ass so in this gangbang there is plenty of anal, DP and also DVP. Everyone involved
was super horny, especially the girls, so the gangbang went on for a couple of hours. By the end of the
night a LOT of cum had been pumped into the girls. A lot of that cum was also sucked back out of ravaged
holes and swapped between the girls
Model:
Cathy, Fallon, JackB
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
fallon-orgy-3rd-p1_1200.zip - 31.9 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
My fuck buddy for this gangbangorgy was .. Ashley. Once again, it was a friend who suggested Ashley to us and I
am so pleased he did. Ashley is a tall young Black woman who absolutely loves sex and creampies. Oh and she also
has an AWESOME butt

As planned, Ashley arrived on time and so did the six horny guys I_d asked to join us. Everything was set for a
great night and that was exactly what we got. Although it was Ashley_s first ever creampie orgy (the first time
in fact she_d been fucked by 6 guys) she took to it like a duck takes to water.

All the guys came multiple times and Ashley got way more creampies than I did that night. It_s not surprising that
she did because she absolutely loved the orgy and that just encouraged the guys to drain their ball sacks into her
multiple times.
Model:
Cathy, Ashley, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
ashley-orgy-p1_1200.zip - 26.6 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Rebecca had contacted us saying she wanted to experience a gangbang orgy with Cathy.
She had seen our scenes all over the internet and wanted to get in on the fun. We were
more than happy to include her so that_s exactly what we did :)

When the guys met Rebecca it was obvious how aroused they all were. I knew then it was
going to be a great night. Moments after the gangbang got underway, both Rebecca and
Cathy had hands all over their bodies. The fucking went on for nearly two hours. All
the guys came multiple times and Rebecca got way more creampies than Cathy did that
night. It_s not surprising that she did because she absolutely loved the orgy and that
just encouraged the guys to drain their ball sacks into her multiple times. Cathy was
totally happy they did cum inside her so many times because she got to watch. What an
incredibly GREAT night it was
Model:
Cathy, Rebecca, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
rebecca-orgy-1st-p1_1200.zip - 42.9 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Joining Cathy for this gangbang was .. Lana .. a horny young woman we had a
threesome with earlier in the road trip. Lana had expressed an interest in
joining Cathy for a gangbang so we arranged it. As soon as the gangbang started,
Lana eagerly grabbed cocks as they appeared. She hungrily sucked every cock near
her and it wasn_t long until they were being pushed deep into her very wet pussy.
As each cock was pushed inside her, it was obvious just how much she loves cocks
so that encouraged the guys even more and they fucked her pussy like it was the
first fuck they_d had in a month. Lana loved the pounding and especially loved it
when the first cock exploded inside her.

It was an awesome gangbang with a lot of creampies and also cumswapping. A few
times, Cathy sucked the cum from Lana_s pussy and then swapped it to her mouth
and they kissed until it was swallowed. Lana_s creampie gangbang went on until
all the guys were completely drained. It was a truly great gangbang
Model:
Cathy, Lana, DCJohn
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
lana-orgy-1st-p1_1200.zip - 31.5 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Joining me in this gangbangorgy were 6 horny guys and the gorgeous, Penelope. A stunning brunette,
Penelope, is a friend of one of the guys, had done a couple of orgies in the past and was certainly
up for another one.

I really didn_t know much about Penelope before I met her the night of the gangbang but I_d been
assured she loved cocks and creampies. That certainly wasn_t a lie. She loved both and that led to
all of us having a great time. The guys loved fucking Penelope and gave her several huge creampies.
I wasn_t left out and got some as well but that night Penelope got more than me .. lucky girl :)
Model:
Cathy, Penelope, JackB, ScottyP, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
penelope-orgy-p2_1200.zip - 29.6 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
On this particular day we hooked up with a horny young woman who had told us she loved
our website and wanted to be on it. Lana had already told us that she loves making out
with girls a little bit more than guys (not much though). We started with a brief
interview to get to know Lana and then she did some flashing and teasing before we ended
up in a 69 and then we fucked some. I knew Cathy was eager to get into the action so she
then joined us.

For the next hour or so we had the best time. Lana and Cathy ate each other_s pussies,
she finger fucked Cathy to orgasm and I made sure I got my cock into Lana_s pussy every
chance I could. I had intended to creampie Lana but after hearing that Lana loves it when
a guy cums in her mouth I decided to finish that way.
Model:
Cathy, Lana, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
lana-ggb_1200.zip - 36.4 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Joining Cathy in this gangbang was Harlow. After our first threesome with Harlow we had
asked her if she_d like to be gang fucked by 6 six guys and her reply was an very confident,
and instant .. YES So we arranged one for her :)

Harlow bounced into the room the night of the gangbang and although there were no guys there
yet, I knew it was going to be a great night. When the guys started to arrive, Harlow_s
energy level jumped to an even higher level and you could see the guys just couldn_t wait
for the gangbang to get underway. It was an awesome night, and although Harlow said she had
never done anything like a gangbang before (she had never fucked more than one guy at a time
before), she is definitely a natural. The guys absolutely loved fucking her and I know she
enjoyed it even more. She absolutely loves cocks, and likes girls too, and she insisted the
guys creampie her whenever they wanted to cum and the look on her face as a guy pumped his
hot cum load into her pussy was priceless. And the girls also did some cum swapping as well.
Model:
Cathy, Harlow, DCJohn, JackB, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
harlow-orgy-p1_1200.zip - 52.1 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
I had been contacted by Kayla, a local of Vegas, before our road trip started as she wanted
to join me for a creampie gangbang. Of course that was something I was very happy to arrange
for her.

Judging by the contact I had with Kayla I knew she was a cock hungry slut like myself so I
organized for 9 guys to join us. Lucky that I did, because as soon as Kayla walked into the
room she was super anxious to get all the guys naked and then get her hands on their cocks.
Of course that was exactly the type of reaction the guys were hoping for so the night started
off well and only got better. After a couple of hours, the guys were near exhaustion, had
been milked dry and both Kayla and I had smiles on our faces and our pussies were full of cum
Model:
Cathy, Kayla, DC John
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
kayla-orgy-1st-p1_1400.zip - 53.8 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Musa is a fan who contacted me to ask if he could fuck and creampie me. I said yes and,
at the arranged time, he turned up and it was obvious he was eager to get between my
legs. A place I as equally eager to have him

Musa had mentioned he was really into the whole cougar scene and he was turned on fucking
older women. We started out slow with both of us enjoying each others bodies, and then, as
our arousal grew our fucking became a lot more urgent. Musa_s cock felt amazing as he
fucked my pussy deep and fast. I had several orgasms before he said he wanted to cum and I
told him to fill me up .. and he did just that :)
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
musa-1st_1200.zip - 25.6 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Joining Cathy for this creampie gangbang was Harmony .. a horny young woman who is a friend of one
of the guys who attends a lot of our gangbangorgies. We met Harmony before the orgy and she told
us she loves to fuck, loves cock and pussy and really wanted to experience her first gangbang. Of
course we were delighted to help her with that, and the guys we invited to join us were so glad we
had.

Everyone involved in the gangbang said it was a great afternoon. The fucking latest for almost two
hours. I don_t know how many creampies got delivered but I do know Harmony_s pussy got well and
truly flooded in jism a couple of times. By flooded I mean three or four guys creampied her one
after the other. Harmony did say she wanted a creampie gangbang so Cathy and the guys made sure
she got exactly what she wanted :)
Model:
Cathy, Harmony, Chris, JackB
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
harmony-orgy-p2_1200.zip - 22.0 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Maxie is an incredible 23 year old young woman who we_d met just a week before we asked her if she
would like to come to Hawaii with us for 5 days. While in Hawai we planned to relax, hike, fuck and
enjoy some amazing food. It goes without saying we did a lot of ALL those things during our time in
Hawaii.

As I mentioned above, sex was VERY high on our things to do, as it had been on our previous trips to
Hawaii. Apart from being a very horny young woman, Maxie also loves to try new things when it comes
to sex so that was exactly what we did. One night, Cathy and Maxie wanted to have some fun with the
toys we_d brought with us (many of which Maxie had never seen before let along tried) and there was
no way I was going to miss out on filming that
Model:
Cathy, Maxie
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
maxie-gg-1st_1200.zip - 28.4 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Cathy likes to organize scenes that her Members and Fans can join in. A few times a
year she will organize them in major cities and here is one from Atlanta.

This scene was initially this scene was meant to be a gangbang but three guys had to
cancel last minute so that left only two guys and it became a threesome. Although
disappointed so many guys had to cancel, Cathy was still super excited that there were
two guys there who were eager to get their cocks into her and fill her pussy with cum.
The two guys liked the idea that they did not have to _share_ Cathy with a lot more guys
as it had been on their _bucket lists_ for years to fuck and creampie her. Needless to
say, both guys totally drained their ball sacks into Cathy before the night ended
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
atlanta-3some_4k.zip - 114.4 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
On this particular day we hooked up with a horny young woman who had told us she
loved our website and wanted to be on it. We were more than happy to include her
so that_s exactly what we did :)

Rory bounced into the room the day of the gangbang and although there were no guys
there yet, I knew it was going to be a great day. When the guys started to arrive,
Rory_s energy level jumped to an even higher level and you could see the guys just
couldn_t wait for the gangbang to start. It was an awesome day, and the guys
absolutely loved fucking Rory (and I know she enjoyed it even more). Rory loves
everything about sex and she insisted the guys creampie her whenever they wanted to
cum.

The gangbang went for over 2 hours and there was a LOT of fucking and a lot of
creampies. It was obvious Rory loved getting creampies and the look on her face as
a guy pumped his hot cum load into her pussy was priceless. There was also a LOT of
cum play, cum swapping and cum eating as well.
Model:
Cathy, Rory, DCJohn, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
rory-orgy-p1_4k.zip - 212.7 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
One morning Cathy woke up feeling incredibly horny so she texted a Black guy she
knew and asked him if he wanted to come over right then and fuck her married White
slut pussy. He said .. Yes

We have known Ray for many years and he has been in a lot of our gangbangs. He has
also fucked Cathy 1 on 1 a few times. This time he gave Cathy a hard fast fuck and
2 creampies.
Model:
Cathy, Ray
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
ray-2021_4k.zip - 95.0 MB

Lowdyann

Description:
Maxie is from the the east coast and knew about our website and wanted to have a threesome
with Cathy and I. We are both so happy she did

Although Maxie was eager to have a threesome with us she was also super nervous because it
was the first time she_d ever been with a couple. She had been videoed having sex before but
it was with a boyfriend so she was cool with the camera and lights. To ease her into our
fuck session the three of us started kissing and fondling each other and as the arousal level
between us rose I slipped my cock into Maxie_s tight cunt and started to fuck her. She
loved it .. and so did I. From then on we fucked their asses off until I whispered in Maxie_s
ear that he wanted to cum inside her pussy. Hearing that Maxie cooed softly and told me she
wanted me to do that. Being so turned on I blasted a HUGE creampie into her a minute or two
later and then we all watched as it oozed back out
Model:
Cathy, Maxie, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download ARCHIVE PHOTO:
maxie-1st_4k.zip - 187.4 MB