Xlgirls.com videos

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Sweetie Care: Perfect For XLGirls Very much a girl-next-door, Sweetie Care became a webcam model after a friend suggested she unleash her sexy side. Our photographer chats with Sweetie about modeling before Stirling Cooper arrives. It_s been super-duper fun, Sweetie tells him. They talk about lingerie, something that Sweetie, like all girls, loves as gifts, and toys also. Sweetie chats about sex. She loves spanking, dirty talking, boob play and licking and pinching nipples. When she takes her bra off, we get to see her huge tits and how beautifully shaped they are. Her nipples are very large and prominent. She plays with her tits as she talks to him, tries on different bras and tops and bends over to show the camera her tush. Big-breast lover Stirling shows up and is introduced to Sweetie. He looks very happy. We should hope so. She tells him what she likes sexually and shows him how she likes her breasts played with. He joins in from behind Sweetie, pinching her nipples and fondling her soft body. He puts Sweetie on her back to suck her nipples and has her suck them too. They make out for a few seconds. Stirling drops his pants and gives Sweetie his cock to suck on, stopping to rub it on her tongue, then putting it back in her mouth. Sweetie cups her tits in an offering pose while she sucks his dick. The perfect position to have her great, big tits fucked. She lies back so Stirling can spread and lick her shaved pussy. Turning Sweetie on her side, he starts to stud her, building up speed and power. The sound of cock pounding pussy is loud and mixed with their heavy breathing and moans. Sweetie gets on her hands and knees, her back to Stirling. Her wet pussy pulls him in deep and he resumes his deep thrusts. He instinctively spanks her ass cheeks. They are irresistible. After Sweetie rides Stirling_s dick in cowgirl, he indulges in one of the tit-man_s favorite hobbies, fucking a pair of big, oiled boobs pressed tightly together, and with Sweetie, he has a very special pair of breasts to cum on.
Model:
Sweetie Care and Stirling Cooper
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SweetieCare_35890_1080p.mp4
File Size : 2341.25 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:40:47

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Lola Paradise: Watch Me Play With My Boobs Here we are with the luscious Lola Paradise. She always combines modeling for XLGirls with sightseeing when she_s in Prague, her favorite city. She was eager to get into bed and get naked because that_s one of her favorite things. XLGirls: Let_s talk about Lola Paradise the schoolgirl. Did you play sports in school? Lola Paradise: I had only physical education lessons but I played guitar. XLGirls: Did your male teachers treat you differently because you have big boobs? Lola Paradise: Of course, yes. I think it is routine for big-boobed girls XLGirls: How many sex toys do you own? Do you have any favorite toys? Lola Paradise: Just a couple. My favorite sex toy is real cock XLGirls: I knew you would say that. Have you ever used a breast pump to milk your tits? Lola Paradise: No, never. XLGirls: You mentioned that pumping your big boobs is on your wish list. So if you had three wishes, what would you wish for? Lola Paradise: Hmm. Can I choose an infinite number of wishes? I am a smart girl
Model:
Lola Paradise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LolaParadise_38221_1080p.mp4
File Size : 963.8 MB
Duration : 00:17:15

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Monica Keyes: Tits That Will Make You Spritz We_re not relationship counselors here at XLGirls but only because we_re too busy to open an office. This story, which is based on fact, depicted here by returning bra-busting deep throat superstar Monica Keyes and Nicky Rebel is well within our consultation skills. Monica has learned that her boyfriend wants to switch his attention from her to skinny girls, so she pours her heart out to the ever-helpful and comforting Nicky. This boyfriend must be a mental case. Ms. Keyes_ giant breasts are dangerously close to pouring out of her tight strappy dress that_s perfect for her. Monica_s confession gives Nicky his opening to show Monica how much she_s appreciated. He slides right in and comforts her by sucking on her nipples and rubbing her big, juicy ass cheeks. She then gives him a deep-throating, ball-sucking and tit-banging that he_ll be writing home about. Climbing on top, Monica proceeds to bounce hard and fast on his cock, her enormous tits bouncing just as hard and as fast. Wow I am a very easy-going person, Monica said. I love making my partner feel wanted. In the bedroom I pay a lot of attention to the things he loves. For me, as long as my partner is feeling good, that makes me feel good. I love for my partner to take his time with me.
Model:
Monica Keyes and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MonicaKeyes_38265_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1388.89 MB
Duration : 00:29:28

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Description:
Plumper Pool Party CJ Woods is one of those girls who loves tits as much, if not more, than we do. She_s tanning poolside and she just can_t keep her hands off her DDD-cup naturals. She_s rubbing and squeezing the natural treasures packed into her overmatched bikini. CJ lets out the softest of moans as she caresses herself, and when she pulls down her bikini top, her nipples are already hard enough to cut butter. I get horny pretty easily, CJ told us. I_ve had guys joke that a strong gust of wind can get me in the mood. I don_t know about that, but I am a very sexual person. I don_t think there_s anything wrong with that. Not at all. CJ continues playing with her breasts and plants a few soft kisses on them before pulling out some baby oil. She douses her breasts with the slick oil and looks ready for a hard tit fuck. She then slides her right hand between her breasts like it_s a cock while continuing to cover herself in baby oil with her left. Don_t we wish it was our cock sliding between those treasures and not her hand.
Model:
CJ Woods
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CJWoods_31374_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1172.3 MB
Duration : 00:20:17

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Kamille Amora: Tits-A-Clappin_ Sometimes when I_m walking around at home or I_m having sex, I don_t wear a bra, said Kamille Amora. I can_t wear a bra when I_m having sex because I would choke myself. Sometimes I sleep with a bra, but if I do, it_s a sports bra and my breasts usually sit way up. If I_m on my back, they_ll go all the way up to my chin and start choking me, so I have to be careful. Yes, the challenges our busty friends like Kamille face in their day-to-day lives. I either go to Lane Bryant or I have to get my bras custom-made. Sometimes if I_m lucky, I can get them at Lane Bryant. I_m not so big around my ribcage so it_s kind of hard to get them from there sometimes. Lane Bryant makes bras for larger women, and I_m only 36 inches around my ribcage, which isn_t big.
Model:
Kamille Amora
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KamilleAmora_37972_1080p.mp4
File Size : 503.11 MB
Duration : 00:14:56

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/825f7aa9559f5

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Laura Tithapia: Big Wet Tits The Czech Republic is overloaded with bouncing Czech babes. We_ve found some of the best in the world there since the late 1990s-girls who_ve bounced their way into our hearts. Laura Tithapia was eager to strut her stuff on-camera so she found herself an agent and couldn_t wait to get started. The word tit is in her name. I never had this much fun doing anything until I did this, said Laura. The chesty brunette was also eager to meet some professional stunt cocks. She had no trace of shyness playing with her big tits and masturbating in the shower. Laura said something that many girls who_ve walked through our doors have said. I don_t need to draw attention by wearing sexy dresses. I get a lot of attention from men and I am happy for that. Laura likes reading, watching movies, improving her English, shopping and cleaning. Sounds like girlfriend or wifey material to us.
Model:
Laura Tithapia
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LauraTithapia_37103_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1146.24 MB
Duration : 00:20:00

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 15 Member Comments

Description:
Demora Avarice: Boob Massage, Tit-fuck &amp Blow Job Demora Avarice is all dolled-up in a tight, low-cut dress and waiting for her man, Grievence. She_s going to take him to the ultimate boob-pleasure zone with her massive tits and soft lips. Grievence gets behind Demora and feels her breasts, squeezing and kneading them and pinching the nipples. Kneeling in front of Demora, he sucks her nipples and buries his face between her boobs. She squeezes them together, his head in the middle. Grievence gets on his back in bed, Demora on top. Demora lowers each giant breast on his face and then covers his head between her huge hangers and jiggles as she giggles. Demora and Grievence play a few boob games with a belt. Kneeling on the bed, Demora takes his cock out to suck on. She makes lip-smacking sounds as she deep-throats him. Still kneeling, Demora holds her tits up in the offering position so he can fuck them. Getting on her back, Demora gets her tits fucked some more. She wants more cock in her mouth and goes down on him again. They alternate between tit-fucking and dick sucking. Seeing a cock disappear between Demora_s breasts is epic.
Model:
Demora Avarice
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DemoraAvarice_38238_1080p.mp4
File Size : 784.48 MB
Duration : 00:18:16

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
XLGirls: Sex &amp Oil Anna Beck, Marina Grey, Nikki Smith, Melonie Max and Nixie Night get the warm oil treatment followed by hot, slippery fucking in this oil-and-sex appreciation video. Their huge tits and asses always need a lot of oil and the gents who have the honors of servicing these slick dolls are happy to give them hands-on satisfaction before dick-down satisfaction. Oiling, breast massaging, boob-banging and fucking: perfection.
Model:
Anna Beck, Marina Grey, Melonie Max, Nikki Smith, Nixie Night, Falco White, Juan Largo, Levi Cash, and Tom Holland
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : XLGirlsSexandOil_36583_1080p.mp4
File Size : 2253.88 MB
Duration : 00:45:01

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
Sapphire Interview Sapphire_s got a pair of extraordinary hooters. In this interview with XL Girls magazine editor Dave, Sapphire speaks about her melons and her background. And since this is a video interview, there_s got to be an undersized bra demonstration and lots of footage devoted to Sapphire_s hanging sucklers. Dave believes in keeping things moving at a lively pace so no one has to wait long for the bosom unveiling.
Model:
Sapphire
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Sapphire_10693.wmv
File Size : 205.26 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:31:59

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
The Lusty, Busty Cameron Skye Cameron Skye was a SCORE WILF (Wife I_d Like To Fuck) when she first got into adult action at SCORELAND. She started with a solo and a Tits &amp Tugs and came back seven months later to do full-sex hardcore. My favorite thing is when guys check me out and the girl they are with gets jealous, Cameron said that first day at TSG. I like to wear tight, low-cut shirts that show a lot of cleavage. My favorite kind of bra is a push-up bra that really makes them stick out and up. We_re stiffed to welcome Cameron back, and she_s hotter, lustier and hornier than ever. You never know if a woman will keep moving forward as an adult entertainer or move on. Cameron kept moving forward full blast, going on Twitter to network, making her own videos with guys and by herself, and with XLGirls again. In this scene, Cameron chats with her fuck buddy Dan for a few minutes. She loves the thrill of fucking on-camera and in front of other people. Then he joins her in bed to play with her big pierced tits and eat her bushy pussy. Cameron sucks and tit-bangs Dan. He takes her head by her hair and fucks her mouth. She gets on her back and spreads wide for his stiff dick. The look on Cameron_s face is priceless when Dan pounds her. Her heavy tits shake and jiggle with each thrust. Cameron turns around so her fuck friend can bury his cock in her wet cunt from behind. The view of her butt is ass-tonishing. Cameron gets on top and rides Dan hard, pumping his bloated balls so he can give her the big load she wants.
Model:
Cameron Skye and Dan Ferrari
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CameronSkye_36281_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1044.54 MB
Duration : 00:18:17

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Description:
Hooker From Hooterville It_s a sunny afternoon and Kacey Parker is just hanging around, hanging out and showing off her hanging hangers in a well-ventilated dress. Kacey is not waiting for a bus. She_s waiting for a man to pick her up, drive his skin-bus through her titty-tunnel and park it in her pussy playground. Donations on her face are greatly appreciated. Carlos comes to a halt when he sees this thick, cherubic vision of xtra-large tits and ass waiting for someone to deliver the big beef bologna. He_s the right man with the right tool for the right job and that_s important to Kasey, a girl who takes pride in how stiff she can make cocks with her womanly assets. The hooker from Hooterville gets into Carlos_ car, and after he cops a feel of her gigantic gazongas and she checks him out for lumps, he drives off to his place where he can fuck the hell out of her. Kacey finds out fast that he_s a real dirty, aggressive player. They fling nasty comments at each other as he rams her wet cunt and stuffs her throat every which way.
Model:
Kacey Parker and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KaceyParker_33601_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 662.91 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:23:43

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Description:
Sarah Jane Gets Happy With Two Studs Sarah Jane talked about this threesome. I had so much fun and got very, very wet. I would tell them to fuck me harder and they did. The best part was getting covered in two lots of cum. Yummy Sarah Jane chats with the XL Girls photographer before her two fuck-mates enter the picture. He tells her how much he likes her accent. People say I sound so innocent, Sarah replies. Sarah talks about her cum passion. She likes getting covered by sperm. Her face. Her tits. Her body. The most I ever had was 32 guys spunk on my face. My innocent face. I loved it. She says she likes at least two guys fucking her and pantomimes jerking a cock on each side. Asked about her hobbies, Sarah mentions going to swing parties, getting naked in the woods and skinny-dipping. Everything revolves around sex and being naked. Now if you ever met Sarah Jane but didn_t know anything about her, you_d never guess. She looks like that nice woman-next-door who waves hello when she_s checking her mailbox. Our photographer makes Sarah a cheery girl when he lets the hounds out. She takes each cock in her hands and does what she had pantomimed earlier. I_m so happy, Sarah says right before she tastes each Czech super-stud_s tool. We_re happy to have made Sarah Jane happy.
Model:
Sarah Jane, Kristof Cale, and Tom
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SarahJane_32852_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1478.16 MB
Duration : 00:26:06

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Description:
Mae Montgomery: XLGirl Goes To Her Happy Place Spending quality time with lovely, plump playmate Mae Montgomery is XLGirls heaven. She likes to drive guys crazy-horny with her lush body and giant tits. Mae gets playful in the kitchen and even more playful once she reaches the bedroom. She gets very vocal when she_s going to her happy place, and that_s a good thing. XLGirls: So Mae, what kind of dates do you like? Mae: I_m pretty easy-going. Just a dinner where we both love the food and walking around Target makes me happy. I love walking, so if we could grab drinks and walk around a park or do a picnic or walk to dinner, I_d love that. I also love lights, so anything with a great view of a city or a dark restaurant with crazy lights just makes me feel warm and comfortable. But when it comes down to it, I just like good food and good company. XLGirls: Do you consider yourself sexually assertive or passive? Mae: I can be both. I love to be dominated and to have the ability to just let whatever happens happen. But I also love to be in control when it comes to oral. I have a technique and a rhythm and I can_t give my best performance if I am being controlled.
Model:
Mae Montgomery
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MaeMontgomery_36259_1080p.mp4
File Size : 833.13 MB
Duration : 00:18:24

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Description:
Into The Woods CJ Woods shows Peter what the best-dressed XL Girl wears. Practically nothing at all. A bra and panty set, high heels, garter belt and stockings. Reaching out for this southern belle, he gets his hands full of her big-boobed goodness, squeezing and bouncing them fast. CJ falls into bed and sucks his dick while he stands, yanking and deep-throating it and licking the tip like a lollipop. She sucks it hands-free, her cheeks concaving as she draws it into her throat. CJ_s blow jobs have always been very impressive since she started at XL Girls. The blonde woman-next-door lies back so Peter can straddle her chest and fuck her between her big, fat tits fast and hard. A smile on her face, CJ pulls off her panties and happily waits for him to get between her legs. I like it when a guy handles my boobs rough CJ said. I_m passive, but I definitely tell my partner what I like or not to stop if he_s doing something that I_m really enjoying.
Model:
CJ Woods and Peter Green
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CJWoods_33316_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 538.51 MB
Duration : 00:19:13

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
Demora Avarice: Size Matters You_ll be seeing more of the amazing Demora Avarice. After Demora shot this video, she visited XLGirls.com and met our photo team. We_re not responsible if you get severely boob drunk watching Demora. XLGirls: Welcome to XLGirls.com. How did you find out about The SCORE Group? Demora: Through Twitter. XLGirls: What do you do in your spare time? Demora: I love the beach, amusement parks, especially Disney World, and reading. XLGirls: Do you need a bra fitting or can you buy bras off the rack? Demora: I_m getting to the point where I need to get a custom bra. I can_t purchase anything that remotely fits in stores, and I have to buy them from the UK currently because there are no options for a 34O US size. I only have one more cup size to go up before I can no longer use the UK sizing system either. XLGirls: When you go out, do you dress to show off your massive breasts? Demora: That largely depends on the situation. I have a family so I often dress conservatively. When it_s just me and my husband, I tend to emphasize them. XLGirls: Do you always wear a bra? Demora: I don_t generally wear a bra to sleep. If I do it_s a sports bra. Other than that, I do wear them to try and prevent extreme sagging.
Model:
Demora Avarice
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DemoraAvarice_36717_1080p.mp4
File Size : 928.23 MB
Duration : 00:16:40

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
XL Anal Strip Club This customer at the XL Anal Strip Club doesn_t need to go anywhere else. Everything he needs, he_s going to get right here. Blonde Carolina honey Jazlyn Summers is the main attraction at this stripping emporium. Here, a man can get the ultimate in huge-chested entertainment. The bouncers look the other way. Jazlyn approaches him and offers him a lap dance. The best lap dance he_ll ever get in his life. She lowers her top so he can suck on the big whoppers of this thickalicious goddess. Now he_s hooked and hooked bad. Jazlyn_s only starting to weave her magic on his tool. She sits on his lap, grinds her meaty buttcheeks into his crotch and scissors her strong thighs. His fingers dance on her exposed nipples, making her pointers tingle with pleasure. Jazlyn sits on the edge of the stage so he can stand up and drop his drawers. She immediately takes his schlang in hand and begins to give him real lip service. This is a girl who savors making mouth love to hard dick. When she has sucked to her heart_s content, she holds her big tits together to create a boob pussy for his cock. A torrent of rawness pours out of Jazlyn_s mouth while he_s banging her jugs. Put your cock inside my breasts, baby. Fuck my tits, baby. Fuck them titties. Fuck my face, baby. Pull my hair, baby. Music to a man_s ears. Jazlyn looks up with a pleading expression. I want you to fuck my pussy and ass so bad. Will you do it, baby? He goes back to his chair so Jazlyn can sit on his pole and take every inch. It_s a tight fit but Jazlyn_s cunt is so wet, it slides right up her tunnel of pink pleasure. She begins bouncing hard, her tits moving in cadence with her pole riding. Jazlyn likes it fast and furious with her hard-cock daddies. Jazlyn_s not done with her share of man-missile just yet. She loves it in her asshole and she wants it now. What Jazlyn wants, Jazlyn should always get. At XL Anal Strip Club, ass-fucking is a time-honored tradition. When you fuck Jazlyn_s ass, you_re fucking with the best.
Model:
Jazlyn Summers and James Kickstand
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JazlynSummer_29228_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 468.3 MB
Duration : 00:16:45

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Description:
Crazy, Sexy, Cool You want to get all oily with me? Kamryn Monroe says. Or you can put your face between my tits while I play with them. We_ll take heavy-handed helpings of both of those options, Kamryn. We don_t take our plumpers a la carte here at XLGirls.com. We want the whole delicious bundle all at once. And Kamryn gives it to us. Off screen, one of our crew squirts this lovely dish with oil while she plays with herself. She_s playing with her tits, rubbing her clit, slowly pushing herself to an orgasm. And we have a perfect view of it all. This is one of those scenes that reminds us why we love plumpers so much.
Model:
Kamryn Monroe
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KamrynMonroe_31218_1080p.mp4
File Size : 783.81 MB
Duration : 00:14:20

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Gina George &amp The Anal-ist Creamy English tart Gina George gives up her soft, round British butt when she goes to see The Anal-ist, a man who appreciates a big pair of tits. A woman of lusty tastes and appetites, Gina brings The Anal-ist_s head between her big boobs. He licks and kisses Gina_s bra-encased mounds to her delight. Gina unleashes her hooters from their prison of fabric and straps so The Anal-ist can really get at them. They even mutually suck on Gina_s nipples. He pulls Gina across his lap, her red heels dangling in the air, and raises her dress over her bum so he can spank her. A strapping dame like Gina appreciates a good spanking, whether she has been naughty or nice. Gina flips over on her back and Neeo straddles her so he can play with her quivering knockers some more. Oohing and cooing, she pulls his banger out of his pants and rubs it up. He takes his cock by the base and hammers Gina_s tits as she holds them up, then sticks it in her cleavage pussy. Gina sucks the head and tit-fucks it. This woman has advanced tit-fucking talents. The Anal-ist fucks Gina_s pussy first, making sure she_s nice and warmed up before he takes her ass. Gina boards his skin bus with relish and is not the silent type when she_s in the throes of a dirty ride. The Anal-ist puts Gina in a doggie position and slides his banger into her butt. That uncages the cougar in Gina and the room fills with her loud groans and screams. The Anal-ist is forceful and relentless but solicitous. He drills into her ass balls-deep as Gina shakes and trembles under his pounding. She rubs her clit furiously as his cock pumps away. It_s a raw and randy finish. What a woman Gina George is.
Model:
Gina George and Neeo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : GinaGeorge_29608_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1212.56 MB
Duration : 00:20:42

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Mia Sweetheart: Goddess of Boobs &amp Booty The vivacious and lovely Mia Sweetheart begins her sexy show by dancing, gyrating and rotating her hips. Always-popular and desirable at XLGirls.com, Mia loves to twerk that juicy booty and shake her bigger-than-big boobs. Mia_s cheeky shorts show some bottom buns and her top displays her large, luscious cleavage. After her breast-jiggling, booty-bouncing dance, Mia introduces herself. She says she_s been shopping and is going to try on some of her bras and panties. Mia tells us who made the bra and the bra size before putting each one on and modeling it for us. She shows us her technique for putting on her bras. She leaves each bra on for about a minute, jiggles and bounces and turns slowly around. If we were bra manufacturers, we_d hire Mia in a second to model bras for our catalogs. Mia gets naked and rubs white lotion into her awesome breasts. She lies back on her couch and takes out a wand to please her pussy. The buzzing it makes sounds like an airplane about to take off but it_s Mia who flies away on the wings of pleasure.
Model:
Mia Sweetheart
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MiaSweetheart_36275_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1102.98 MB
Duration : 00:19:50

Download VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Description:
Secretary of Bust We love a working woman. There_s just something really sexy about a woman with a good head on her shoulders and defined career goals. Sashaa Juggs is one of those girls. She_s swamped at the office and appears a bit frustrated, but she still manages to look as sexy as ever as she plugs away. Of course, it doesn_t hurt that her I-cup naturals are pouring out of her skintight dress. Sashaa is a hottie with a body and would be our Employee of the Month every month. And we know she would be the type of employee who wouldn_t mind getting into some naughty activities. I_ve had sex in some wild places, Sashaa said. Closets, dressing rooms and things like that. I once fucked a boyfriend of mine in his parent_s bed. I gave another guy head in a movie theater. Who doesn_t love a movie with a happy ending?
Model:
Sashaa Juggs
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SashaaJuggs_31616_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1098.18 MB
Duration : 00:19:03

Download VIDEO: