Xlgirls.com videos

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Cum In Sashaa

Description:
I love titty play and hardcore aggressive sex, says Sashaa Juggs. This is her first pair-up with Carlos. He enjoys controlling girls (like Dani Moore) such as pinning their arms behind them, spanking them, putting his fingers in their mouths, holding their heads while he fucks their mouths fast, talking rough and in general bossing them around. He always gets a hot response back from them by pushing their buttons this way. Sashaa gets the full treatment. Her very-heavy tits are slapped with an open palm and it makes her purr like a kitten. He grabs handfuls of her boobs and licks, squeezes, kisses and sucks them hard. After this play, Carlos drops trou and feeds Sashaa cock, making her drool. Pulling down her tiny panties but not taking them off her completely, he turns Sashaa around so that her big ass faces him. He spanks her butt cheeks, spits on her ass crack and shoves his big dick into her pussy to pump her hard and ramrod-fast. This earns him the title of Daddy from Sashaa. Doggie-banging Sashaa is just the start. The blonde bombshell gets fucked in side-saddle, cowgirl and missionary and it_s just as pounding. Come for me, Daddy, Sashaa pleads and Carlos does just that, spraying a mighty load straight into her pussy. Sashaa rubs her drenched pussy and puts her fingers in her mouth. Staring at the camera, Sashaa tells us how good it tastes.
Model:
Sashaa Juggs and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SashaaJuggs_29986_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1205.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SashaaJuggs_29986_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Screw The Party And Screw My Ass

Description:
Screw the party and screw my ass Samantha tells her squeeze. They_re dressed and ready to go to a party, but Samantha is not in the mood for a room with lots of people socializing. She_d rather surf the bed sheets. The offer is too good to refuse. Tony would be a dummy not to accept the invitation. He can_t leave her behind. Samantha is too hot, too stacked. Her ass is too fuckable, too slappable. So with party plans cancelled, he feasts on Samantha_s massive tits. She sits on the bed and opens his trousers to release the pipe. Massaging his ball-bag in one hand, Samantha licks and sucks him hands-free. She flicks her tongue on the cock-head and makes slurping sounds as her lips slide down the shaft. She drools on it and they change cock-sucking positions several times. Samantha lies on her back so he can fuck her mouth. Their first fuck is a cowgirl, then missionary. As he plunges into the blonde bombshell_s bushy pussy, she reaches for a mini-vibe to buzz her clitoris as his cock strokes in and out. Their asstounding moment approaches. Booty-hole banging time is here.
Model:
Samantha 38G and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Samantha38G_27479_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1400.82 MB
Duration : 00:24:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Samantha38G_27479_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Oil For The Boobs of Amie Taylor

Description:
Leaving the bedroom where she_s been dressing for this scene, Amie Taylor slowly, carefully walks down a flight of stairs. The camera pans up from her feet, past her shapely legs and comes to rest on her big chest and sexy face. Hi, it_s me again, Amie says. I_m happy to be here. I hope you really enjoy this. Amie_s appearances are rare so this is a special treat. She_s kind of a mystery girl and very quiet. Amie has a way with baby oil that must be seen. She gets naked and lubes up her big boobs for starters.
Model:
Amie Taylor
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AmieTaylor_34644_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1052.96 MB
Duration : 00:18:06

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AmieTaylor_34644_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Sweet Young Thang

Description:
Someone I know suggested I contact XL Girls, so here I am, Oksana Rose said before she did this scene. Oksana wears a 34G bra. I usually buy whatever fits. I get fitted every 2-to-3 months at different places to make sure I have the right size. I almost never wear a bra because it_s so much more comfortable. The only time I wear a bra is when I have important things to do that day. I used to try to hide my breasts because they draw a lot of attention. I had double-Ds by the time I was in 5th grade. Now, I don_t care as much and kind of enjoy the attention I get. I like to wear V-neck T-shirts or tank tops to emphasize my breasts. It makes me feel like I_m in the spotlight. The spotlight is what_s on Oksana at XL Girls. She_s a sweet, young 20-year-old from Minneapolis who can lick and suck her nipples.
Model:
Oksana Rose
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : OksanaRose_34327_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 942.06 MB
Duration : 00:16:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:OksanaRose_34327_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- The Pick-Up Girls

Description:
Two cock-slurping mouths. Two needy pussies. Two pairs of big boobs. And maybe even two tight assholes. The number-one male fantasy is a threesome with two women. Almost every guy thinks about having one or more threesomes in his life, and if he meets the right, receptive women, he gets to enjoy at least one. Selena Castro and Scarlett Rouge fill the bill, and their fuck-and-suck play will pitch your tent. The two sexy hitters tell Renee Ross and company about the time they picked up a dude at a club and went back to his place for three-way action. Like breast friends, they share and share alike, taking turns smoking his pipe with their nasty little mouths, deep-valley cleavages and vise-grip cunts. There are many hot moments here, too many to list. Scarlett on her back sucking cock while Selena rubs her tits on his shaft. Selena on her back getting dicked while Scarlett rubs Selena_s clit. Selena sucking him off while Scarlett eats her pussy. And the music soundtrack to all of this is the moaning and squealing of these two curvy fuck dolls as they get pounded and creamed on.
Model:
Scarlett Rouge, Selena Castro, and Commando
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SelenaCastroScarlettRouge_25279_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1431.8 MB
Duration : 00:24:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SelenaCastroScarlettRouge_25279_1080p.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Lisa Canon- Nurse Super Knockers

Description:
Lisa Canon: Nurse Super Knockers features the very talented and well-loved country girl of XL Girls. When XL Girls discovered Lisa, the staff was in awe of her and her natural talents. She really took to taking her clothes off, showing off her big boobs, ass and pussy and having wild sex on-camera. Lisa is a horny and eager nurse at Hooter Hospital, no place for sick men. It looks like this unfortunate man has busted his head open but his bad luck turns to good luck because his nurse is Lisa Canon, Nurse Super Knockers. Will Nurse Lisa cure him? Hey, it didn_t take him very long to get out of that wheelchair and get between Lisa_s super-knockers. She has helped him walk again, not to mention get a boner, fuck her mouth, pussy and butthole and blow a load of cum onto her magnificent big boobs. The look of satisfaction on Lisa_s face as she yanks Juan_s crank to extract that last drop of sperm on her jugs is beyond priceless.
Model:
Lisa Canon and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LisaCanon_27170_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1651.23 MB
Duration : 00:28:29

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LisaCanon_27170_1080p.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Reach For Skye

Description:
Skye Sinn invites you to her private hideaway, a converted warehouse next to a truck stop. Skye is going to give you plenty of reasons to enjoy her spectacular body and huge tatas. She rubs, swings and shakes her massive tits then licks and pinches the nipples as she looks deeply into the camera, as if she can see everyone who_s watching her. Her fingers travel south to penetrate her delicious pussy and rub out a nice cum. Skye turns around and gets on her knees with ass up and facing the camera. She spreads an ass cheek with her left hand and dips two fingers into her sexy, pink honey trap. Her fingers dance and vibrate the way she likes it, giving herself waves of pleasure. Skye turns around and sticks those two fingers into her mouth to lick the sweet and sticky snatch juices that taste like sugar syrup. I masturbate daily and every night to put me to sleep, Skye said. I have around 12 toys, and they all need to get used.
Model:
Skye Sinn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SkyeSinn_28917_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 938.11 MB
Duration : 00:16:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SkyeSinn_28917_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Hot Tub Fuck Machine

Description:
Women love a day at the spa. It_s a time for them to unwind and relieve some stress. They especially love a spa day if it_s with good company. Our friend Novis certainly qualifies as that with his love of big, soft tits and softer curves. With his huge cock, he_s definitely equipped to help Jola relieve some stress. He_s caressing Jola_s milky white tits as the scene opens, and she_s loving it. Jola takes a seat, and soon after, there_s a knock on the door. Tom Holland enters the room to deliver some towels, but Jola notices he has another package poking out of his robe. Your dick is hard, Jola says. Yeah, Tom responds. You can touch if you want. Jola begins to stroke it, and needless to say, she_s impressed. Wow, it_s very big, she says, slowly jerking him off. The guys play with Jola_s boobs while she gives each of them a handjob and blowjob. Tom and Novis take turns sucking on her boobs, too. Things are getting a bit dirty, so the trio decides to jump in the tub. They lather up Jola_s tits and play with them some more while she sucks and strokes them both. The guys are both hungry for her pussy now, so each guy takes turns fucking her mouth, tits and cunt. Water is splashing, body fluids are mixing, and Jola_s getting more out of her spa day than even she bargained for. And to top it all off, the guys drop hot cum shots on her face and tits. This is what Jola calls stress relief.
Model:
Jola, Novis, and Tom Holland
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Jola_30383_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1173.97 MB
Duration : 00:20:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Jola_30383_1080p.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Busty Cock Worshipper

Description:
Dusty Rose peels out of a denim outfit that laces up the front, and talks about her enormous breasts and what she wants to do with your dick. When Dusty removes her top, she_s wearing a lacy, dusty rose-colored bra. That comes off and Dusty finds a small piece of rope that she ties around her hangers to help press them together. Dusty takes the end of the rope and loops it around the stud_s cock, which she then presses in between her flesh pillows. He gets a good and nasty titty-fuck before Dusty goes to work with her mouth. Dusty uses a lot of tongue. After some extensive oral ministrations, Dusty_s fuck-friend is so worked up that he grabs her jugs and wraps them around his prick for another round of titty-fucking. Dusty follows his lead and does another tit-banger. He seems ready to shoot his scum before he_s even put his junk in her pussy. Dusty grabs her rope again and wraps it around her tits. One great shot has us looking down at Dusty as she continues to move her tits up and down this guy_s joint. Finally, Dusty gets on her back and takes the cock in her cunt. Then she goes for a ride, cowgirl style. Dusty bounces up and down on his spear-meat and smothers him with her tit-flesh. We get a great view of her ass as his pole fills her. Dusty spins around for a reverse cowgirl twirl. When she leans back to take all of the cock, we see her entire package jiggling in a sexual frenzy. She amps up the dirty talk, telling him that she wants him to dump his load on her chest. Every man loves a woman with a filthy mouth in bed and Dusty is one fine, nasty slut. She is great at making cocks hard with her tits and she makes a man sweat his balls off banging her.
Model:
Dusty Rose and Anthony Rosano
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DustyRose_16085_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4
File Size : 507.17 MB
Resolution : 656x480
Duration : 00:26:14

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:DustyRose_16085_640x480_2600_MFS.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Nikky_s Lingerie Show

Description:
Nikky Wilder is as hot as a summer day in South Florida. You guys will really like this, Nikky says as she rubs her body and big tits with her hands. I think I did really well with this outfit. That she did. But we really can_t wait to see it all come off. Nikky is about to treat us to a strip tease and we couldn_t be more delighted. She seductively peels off her halter top and skirt and then slips on a blue one-piece that has no chance of containing her F-cup breasts. After trying on a few more items, Nikky lies down on the ground and begins playing with her clit and finger-banging her pussy.
Model:
Nikky Wilder
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NikkyWilder_31524_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1068.79 MB
Duration : 00:21:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:NikkyWilder_31524_1080p.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Andi Ray At Play Makes Your Day

Description:
Turn on the air conditioner. Andi Ray is hot. This cheerful, creamy redhead will make your day or whatever time you_re watching this XLGirls video. Andi has 32DDD tits and 43-inch hips. Guys who get to bury their faces between her big boobs and her fleshy ass cheeks are lucky indeed. Born in Michigan, Andi lives in Los Angeles. She played basketball for five years. Too bad for us we never got to see that. Once I hit college and kept developing, I was the bustiest girl. With gyms closed for the time being, I walk and lift weights. Andi gives us the guided tour of her luscious, flexible body, strips off, gets into bed and applies her magic wand to her shaved pussy while she fingers herself into the cum-zone.
Model:
Andi Ray
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AndiRay_36631_2160p.mp4
File Size : 2912.86 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:18:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AndiRay_36631_2160p.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Mer- Soaking-Wet Pleasure

Description:
Join the lovely and sexy Mer in her bathroom. Dressed in her babydoll nightie, Mer brushes her hair and glances at us in the mirror. Then she looks at the reflection of her big, natural tits and her ass. What a gorgeous body this redhead has. Good morning, Mer sweetly says. I am ready to take a shower. Do you wanna shower with me? That_s an offer no one could refuse. When the water temperature is just right for Mer, she steps in and brings along a not-so-little friend for company, and it_s not soap on a rope. Mer is a girl who can turn a shower into a steam bath. Her body radiates erotic heat as she loses herself in waves of intense pleasure.
Model:
Mer
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Mer_36997_2160p.mp4
File Size : 4866.72 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Mer_36997_2160p.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Three For Fun

Description:
As they say, sharing is caring. And when a girl like Anna Beck is around, you_re not a good friend if you don_t share her with your buddy. Anna_s body is a sexual wonderland made to fulfill pleasures most men only dream about. Leny and Marcel are talking business early on, but being red-blooded men, the conversation inevitably shifts to chicks with big tits. I hired an assistant, Leny says. And you know what she has? Big boobs. It is said that one shouldn_t mix business with pleasure, but we_re going to have to disagree with that idiom. Mixing business with pleasure looks like the ideal way to finalize a deal. Anna expertly handles Leny_s and Marcel_s cocks when the three head inside. She sucks one guy_s cock while jerking the other then switches before offering her cunt to one while deep-throating the other. Anna was made for hard fucking and these lucky guys are taking full advantage.
Model:
Anna Beck, Leny Ewil, and Marcel Lee
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaBeck_30562_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1378.43 MB
Duration : 00:23:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AnnaBeck_30562_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Mahogany Has a Masters Degree In Boobs

Description:
Mahogany Masters has 42K-cup boobs. Super-huge In a special league. One of the bustiest girls to ever pose at XL Girls. Born in Guyana, South America, a country between Venezuela and Suriname, Mahogany lives in Tampa, Florida. Mahogany loves the beach and sports. After seeing an ad for XL Girls, Mahogany emailed her pictures. A balcony this big on a hottie like Mahogany deserved to be immortalized in photos and videos. She_s finishing her BA in Public Administration and earned a Masters degree in busty modeling after one day at XL Girls. We don_t know how much her twin peaks weigh but they_re pliable and tuggable, and her areolas are pancake-sized. I have a 42K bust, Mahogany said. I don_t really need to emphasize them but I definitely don_t hide them. Mahogany definitely does not leave anything to the imagination in her photo set and videos.
Model:
Mahogany Masters
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MahoganyMasters_34045_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1361.79 MB
Duration : 00:23:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MahoganyMasters_34045_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Creamy On The Inside

Description:
Danica Danali watches as a workman supervises a job outside the XL Girls house. She gets horny watching him and taps the window to invite him inside. Deep, deep inside. She lets him inside and shows him that work can wait while she buries his face under her massive tits as he sits back on the couch. Her new fuck-friend sucks and licks to his heart_s content as Danica savors the pleasure of his tongue. A man could literally spend all day feasting on her gigantic knockers. Danica wants his cock between her giant tits and lays back on the couch so he can drive his skin bus between her deep cleavage valley. Her nipples are as stiff as pencil erasers. She_s excited by the feel of his cock between her super-melons. Johnny fingers her pussy, stimulating it for the first thrust of his dick inside it. His cock is big and thick and fills Danica_s pussy with waves of pleasure. He will be injecting Danica_s pink slit with a warm, creamy filling after their hot fuck. It_s a good day to be hard at work.
Model:
Danica Danali and Johnny Champ
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DanicaDanali_28462_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1056.78 MB
Duration : 00:18:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:DanicaDanali_28462_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Katrin Porto- Hot To Cum Anytime Anyplace

Description:
The best foreplay to me is to feel an aroused dick between my buttocks, kisses on my neck, grabbing my ass and having my pussy licked, said Katrin Porto, the redhaired sexbomb who lives for pleasure. She worships cock but no cock is more worshipped than that of her husband. Katrin loves public sex. It_s risky but she savors the excitement. I have had it a lot of times, and moreover this is a normal thing in my marriage. Sex on the beach, balconies, in front of windows, at bus stops, on the streets at night, and so on. My husband is crazy. I know I am, too. Masturbation is a regular practice for Katrin. It makes her want sex even more. I love to masturbate during sex and when I am alone. For example, it may take place while my husband takes a shower or when we have a quarrel. I often watch porn on my phone while I play with myself. Porn videos turn me on every time I see one. Sometimes we will watch together and masturbate and then have passionate sex. It inflames our appetite for more sex.
Model:
Katrin Porto
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KartinPorto_35439_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1184.77 MB
Duration : 00:20:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:KartinPorto_35439_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- The British Titter

Description:
Beautiful Ellie Roe from Essex has that special talent for making the video viewer feel as if she is talking directly to him. She engages you. She speaks to you. She pulls you in. She_s your virtual sexy date. If a girl has good boobs, she should flaunt them, says Ellie in her breathy, erotic voice. If only more girls felt that way. Do I have any special talents? If that involves my boobs, I can lick both of my nipples at the same time. Does that count? It sure does. That_s a definite talent in our world.
Model:
Ellie Roe
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : EllieRoe_31695_1080p.mp4
File Size : 848.02 MB
Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:EllieRoe_31695_1080p.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Coral Guzman- Royal Colombian Rack

Description:
Do big tits weigh heavily on your mind? How about a big butt? Major curves? Coral Guzman is here to cum to the rescue and inspire a major erection. Our team met Coral in Colombia, and like all of the Latinas we_ve photographed, Coral likes to move it and shake _em. She has the kind of charisma that makes everyone turn their heads to check her out. I love my breasts so the attention is great, Coral said. I like to wear tops that show a lot of cleavage. I have to wear bras with strong straps because my breasts are so big and heavy. The only time I don_t wear a bra is when I go to sleep. Coral likes to sing and dance. It_s part of my life. I am the first on the dance floor. I have a lot of energy and live an active life. I_ve been told by guys that I_m their favorite busty girl. That makes me feel good.
Model:
Coral Guzman
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CoralGuzman_35471_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 964.34 MB
Duration : 00:16:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:CoralGuzman_35471_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- The Hot Sex Life Of An XLGirl Wife

Description:
The look of joy on lovely Katrin Porto_s face is priceless when Max wraps her big, soft boobs around his dick, pumps away and pops his nuts like a geyser. Katrin bends her head forward to suck, lick and swallow the cum. But we_re getting ahead of this XL Girls episode. It began when Katrin and Max went to a unisex spa. I love to go to the spa and relax, relax, relax, said Katrin. So this show is set at a spa. Katrin oiled her tits while Max was in the sauna. When he joined Katrin, she wanted to oil him, too. One thing led to another: nipple-sucking cock-sucking, tit-fucking and pussy-fucking. Katrin is one extremely horny lady and loves to be appreciated by hard men. It make me feel sexy when a man shows me his gallantry and attentiveness. I love the attention and interest that I see in men_s eyes. I think it_s about my eyes, charming smile, red hair, big, natural boobs, my 51 inches of tasty booty and my courage, sensuality, charisma.
Model:
Katrin Porto and Max Dyor
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : KartinPorto_35438_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1571.39 MB
Duration : 00:27:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:KartinPorto_35438_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Sarah_s Twins

Description:
Welcome to the Sarah Rae mirror fantasy. It_s two for one day. Two Sarahs, no waiting. And there_s another fantasy in the second part of this scene. She_s done it before. We went on-set after this scene to chat with Sarah about something she_s famous for. What she said is good advice for girls who want to win gold medals at this activity. Sarah_s voice is so sexy, too. XLGirls: How often did you practice getting both nipples in your mouth? Sarah Rae: I tried almost every day for about a year. XLGirls: Did you use a mirror? Sarah Rae: I didn_t really use a mirror. I practiced a lot on webcam, I get to see a preview of myself while I stream so I guess it_s kind of like a mirror. The first time I actually got it was on webcam. The person who I was chatting with was super awesome and took a screenshot of it for me. XLGirls: What is the right technique for getting both nipples in your mouth and holding? Sarah Rae: Suck hard. I like to start sucking a little bit before going for the nipples. It helps me balance the weight. XLGirls: Have you timed how many seconds you can hold it? Sarah Rae: I can only hold both for a couple minutes. However I can hold one all day. While I_m cooking, taking a shower, tweeting, vacuuming, all day XLGirls: We_d like to see that one day. Thank you, Sarah Rae.
Model:
Sarah Rae
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SarahRae_33060_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 746.04 MB
Duration : 00:12:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SarahRae_33060_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4