Cathyscraving.com videos

Lowdyann

Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Description:
Justin is a guy Cathy had arranged to visit our hotel so that he could fuck and creampie her. At the arranged
time, Justin turned up and he was not at all nervous like a lot of younger guys are.

Justin had mentioned that he was really into the whole cougar scene and that he was really turned on fucking
older women. You could see, even before Cathy pulled his pants down, that his cock was erect and Cathy was
delighted with what she saw when his pants came down. Cathy said later .. his cock was really quite large
.. much bigger than it had looked in the pics he sent me, so I knew I was going to enjoy having it up inside
me.

They started out slow with both of them enjoying each others bodies, and then, as their arousal grew their
fucking became a lot more urgent. Cathy also said .. Justin_s cock felt amazing as he fucked my pussy deep
and fast. I had several intense orgasms before he said he wanted to cum and I told him to fill me up .. and
he did .. hehe.
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Lowdyann

Description:
A friend of ours told us about Avery so we contacted her to see if she was interested in
doing a creampie gangbang with us. She lives interstate and said the next time she is in
Los Angeles she would love to hook up and have some fun.

It was a VERY hot day in summer when we did hook up with Avery. There was a cool breeze on
the deck so we decided to start there. Avery said it had been more than a week since she_d
last had sex so she was super horny. When the guys heard that they couldn_t wait to feed
their rampant cocks to her. Avery, and Cathy, both had their wet pussies fucked solidly for
more than an hour and I lost count how many creamy loads of cum were pumped into them. The
girls absolutely loved it, and so did the guys
Model:
Cathy, Avery, Chris, Ray, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Keep2Share ZIP: Cathyscraving.com- Tell Your Fellow Members What You Think Of This Scene

Lowdyann

Description:
Early last year, Cathy received a lot of requests for her to do more solo videos. The
requests included such things as .. large dildo play, fisting, peeing, squirting, orgasms
and more. One of those _more_ requests was a suggestion that Cathy might consider getting
a Fucking Machine. Well, Cathy had not thought about getting her own Fucking Machine but
she did think about it after that and decided she would love to get one .. and she did

This is the second video we have added to the members area that includes Cathy_s new Fucking
Machine. This video also shows Cathy using two brand new Bad Dragon dildos for the very first
time. I think the dildos were a great choice and after seeing Cathy get off using them I_m sure
they will be used many more times in the future
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
During a visit to New York City, Cathy organized for four guys to come to our hotel room and gang fuck her.
When they arrived she was delighted to see how horny they were.

For the next couple of hours they fucked her long, hard and deep draining their balls into her over and over
again until their was no more cum left. A couple of the guys had never double fucked a pussy and were eager
to try it and Cathy was definitely all in favor of that. They loved the experience and found it VERY exciting
so you won_t be surprised to learn that Cathy had a very cummy pussy by the time the gangbang ended
Model:
Cathy, DCJohn, Fleo
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
Maya is a young woman we hooked up with for a threesome and during that threesome we mentioned that we also do gangbangorgies.
Well, Maya loved the sound of that and asked if she could join in on one. We said .. Yes

We_d known that Maya loved to fuck and being creampied but I could not believe what I was seeing the night of her gangbang. She
truly craved the creampies and the guys knew that and wanted to give her what she wanted. I was so tempted to pull out my engorged
cock and add my load to Maya_s cum flooded cunt that night but I knew if I did the video would likely end there so I held myself in
check.

After about 40 minutes of fucking, everyone was looking a little exhausted so we took a break. After cool drinks were had and breathing
returned to normal the fuck fest then continued. I had thought the energy level would likely be less than it had been but I was wrong. It
was like Maya hadn_t been fucking at all and her young cunt had yet to take its first creampie because the fucking just took up from where
it had left off. For another forty minutes I witnessed a totally unbridled fuck lust between 2 horny cum _ and six equally horny guys.
By the end of that time everyone was drained and exhausted .. but I_m certain .. if the any guy could have managed it .. Maya would have
happily spread her legs for him and taken another sloppy creampie
Model:
Cathy, Maya, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
Eden is a horny girl who loves to fuck so we organized a gangbangorgy with her (see scene 644 645). After that orgy
Eden told me she_d love to do another one but next time could we organize more guys I told her we would.

A couple of weeks later we had gotten together 11 guys and arranged a really nice place in the hills to have Eden_s 2nd
orgy. It was an amazing afternoon. The place had a huge pool area and amazing gazebo so the gangbang become part pool
party and part fuckfest. All 11 guys fucked the asses off Eden and Cathy for about 3 hours and the girls absolutely loved
it. Needless to say a whole lot of cum was pumped into the girl_s pussies. There was also a lot of DVP .. Double Vaginal
Penetration .., sloppy seconds and cumswapping.
Model:
Cathy, Eden, Chris, Robby
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
We were in Vegas for a couple of days and shortly after our arrival a cute young Mexican guy knocked on our door. Karnitas lives
in Mexico City and had flown to Vegas on his birthday to give himself a birthday he would never forget .. and Cathy was part of
it. It was his dream to fuck and creampie the woman he had been watching on the internet for more than 12 years and Cathy was
more than happy to help make his dream a reality. Cathy says, Thank you, Karnitas, for a great fuck and a very sloppy creampie
.. I hope this is a birthday you will never forget.
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
Maya is a young woman we hooked up with for a threesome and during that threesome we mentioned that we also do gangbangorgies.
Well, Maya loved the sound of that and asked if she could join in on one. We said .. Yes

We_d known that Maya loved to fuck and being creampied but I could not believe what I was seeing the night of her gangbang. She
truly craved the creampies and the guys knew that and wanted to give her what she wanted. I was so tempted to pull out my engorged
cock and add my load to Maya_s cum flooded cunt that night but I knew if I did the video would likely end there so I held myself in
check.

After about 40 minutes of fucking, everyone was looking a little exhausted so we took a break. After cool drinks were had and breathing
returned to normal the fuck fest then continued. I had thought the energy level would likely be less than it had been but I was wrong. It
was like Maya hadn_t been fucking at all and her young cunt had yet to take its first creampie because the fucking just took up from where
it had left off. For another forty minutes I witnessed a totally unbridled fuck lust between 2 horny cum _ and six equally horny guys.
By the end of that time everyone was drained and exhausted .. but I_m certain .. if the any guy could have managed it .. Maya would have
happily spread her legs for him and taken another sloppy creampie
Model:
Cathy, Maya, Chris
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
Luna is a horny young girl who had come along to a creampie gangbang once before.
She loves to fuck and after that 1st gangbang she asked if we could arrange another
one .. but this time with more guys. We said we could and for her 2nd gangbang we
organized 10 guys.

From the moment the gangbang started, Luna and Cathy were literally surrounded by
eager guys all with hard cocks. After 5 minutes of sucking and jerking those cocks,
the guys wanted to get their cocks into the girls and judging by the sounds I heard
from Luna and Cathy, as the first cocks were pushed into them, they were exactly the
same.

The gangbang lasted for about two hours and everyone had the best time. A friend of
one of the guys in the gangbang had allowed us to have the gangbang at his house in
the Hollywood Hills and it was the perfect location. There was an great pool area so
we started there. Then we took a break, to replenish fluids, and moved to an outdoor
area, which had sofas in a cabana setting, where the fucking continued and a whole
lot of creampies were pumped into the girls.
Model:
Cathy, Luna, Chris, DCJohn, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
It was the final day of our 2018 Spring Road Trip and we had hooked up with 24 year old Ava for a threesome. A resident of
the east coast, Ava was in Los Angeles for a few weeks and had contacted us to ask if she could be on the website. Of course,
we_d replied back and I am so glad we did. Ava turned out to be a real sweetheart and just so cute. She also had an almost
insatiable appetite for sex.

The plan had been to have the threesome before an orgy that night but the three of us were having such a great time fucking we
continued until everyone began arriving for the orgy. Deciding to continue the threesome after the orgy, Ava said she_d love to
hang around and watch the orgy and then fuck some more afterwards. Perfect

After the orgy finished, and everyone had left, Ava and I started fucking again. We were both so turned on after watching the
orgy that we fucked like animals until I pumped her pussy full of cum. It truly was a HUGE creampie and none of us I could
believe how much cum poured out of Ava afterwards .. LOL
Model:
Cathy, Ava, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
Luna is a horny young girl who had come along to a creampie gangbang once before.
She loves to fuck and after that 1st gangbang she asked if we could arrange another
one .. but this time with more guys. We said we could and for her 2nd gangbang we
organized 10 guys.

From the moment the gangbang started, Luna and Cathy were literally surrounded by
eager guys all with hard cocks. After 5 minutes of sucking and jerking those cocks,
the guys wanted to get their cocks into the girls and judging by the sounds I heard
from Luna and Cathy, as the first cocks were pushed into them, they were exactly the
same.

The gangbang lasted for about two hours and everyone had the best time. A friend of
one of the guys in the gangbang had allowed us to have the gangbang at his house in
the Hollywood Hills and it was the perfect location. There was an great pool area so
we started there. Then we took a break, to replenish fluids, and moved to an outdoor
area, which had sofas in a cabana setting, where the fucking continued and a whole
lot of creampies were pumped into the girls.
Model:
Cathy, Luna, Chris, DCJohn, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
Zoe is an incredibly attractive young blonde who joined us for a threesome a couple of years ago (see scene 627). Since
then we have stayed in contact but it was almost a year later before we got to hook up with her again. It was a warm
sunny day when she came over so we decided to hang out by the pool. Before we started filming Zoe delighted in teasing
the fuck out of me (she knew how into her I was) so I was super horny when I did switch the camera on.

We started out beside the pool but it wasn_t long before Zoe and I were in the pool fucking. Cathy said it looked like a
lot of fun so when I stopped to catch my breath, Cathy gave me the camera and jumped into the pool and had some fun with
Zoe. After our fun in the pool we went inside and continued. We fucked for maybe another hour before Zoe said she wanted
me to fill her pussy with a huge creampie. Hearing her say that excited the fuck out of me so I did. After such a long
wait, my orgasm was super intense (I can_t remember ever having a better one).
Model:
Cathy, Zoe, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
We had been hooking up with Lily for over a year when we decided to go to Hawaii for a week. Of course, sex
was VERY high on our things to do while in Hawaii and we certainly did a lot of that. In fact we fucked our
asses off. Lily was super horny all the time .. and wanted to fuck multiple times every day .. so we did.

One morning we were all feeling super horny so I set the videocamera up and we jumped back into bed. We then
_woke up_ and started to play. Lily was so hungry for pussy and cock .. and she got plenty of both from Cathy
and I. When I was fucking Lily on the floor .. and she was using a vibrator on her clit .. I couldn_t hold back
my orgasm any longer so I unleashed a HUGE load of cum deep into her pussy. As I did, the combination of feeling
my cum flood her pussy and the vibrator on her clit, made Lily squirt
Model:
Cathy, Lily, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
This was our 3rd threesome with Molly and this happened straight after Molly and Cathy were
gangbanged by 6 guys. It was incredibly hot watching Molly and Cathy fucking the guys, and
getting creampied again and again, so by the end I was super turned on. Molly noticed this
and asked me if I wanted to fuck her. There was no way I was going to say no so we had this
threesome.

I think Molly is super fucking hot and getting to have sex with her was amazing. The three of
us played with each other, sucked and fucked for about 90 minutes and it was awesome. After all
the fucking and creampies she got in the gangbang, Molly_s pussy felt incredible so when it was
my time to creampie her the pleasure of my orgasm was off the scale
Model:
Cathy, Molly, Peter
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
Cathy had been told about a girl who loved to fuck and do gangbangs as much as she did. Luna is
the girl_s name and she is known to some of the guys who join Cathy_s gangbangs. They had told
Cathy that Luna is a cum hungry slut and she wanted to do a gangbang with her so Cathy organized
it

When the guys, Cathy arranged for the gangbang, met Luna it was obvious how turned on by her they
were and that arousal just escalated when she got naked and told the guys she wanted all of them
to creampie her. The gangbang then got under way and within moments both Luna and Cathy had 12
hands all over our bodies, squeezing our breasts, finger fucking their pussies and playing with
their asses. Of course Cathy_s hands weren_t idle and neither were Luna_s. They had 6 very hard
cocks anxious for some attention.

I_m sure I don_t need to say it was an awesome night. Luna got her pussy throughly fucked, like
she wanted, and took a lot of creampies. Every guy fucked and creampied her at least once leaving
her pussy dripping cum by the end of the night. Cathy got her fair share of cocks and cum too and
was more than satisfied by the time it was over.
Model:
Cathy, Luna, Chris, Robby
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
Although we were expecting 6-8 horny guys to be present at my 2017 Spring gangbang in Philly by the time we started that number
had dwindled to 5. Not that that was a problem, but it would have been good to have 8 hard, horny and excited guys eager to
get into Cathy_s pussy and fuck the ass off her until they pumped her pussy with load after load of hot cum.

The five guys who were there certainly were there for the right reason and by the time they had drained their ball sacks into
her cum hungry pussy Cathy had been fucked almost to the point of exhaustion. Her pussy had been fucked .. and double fucked .. for
well over an hour. It was an awesome fuck session but then it always is when we visit Philly
Model:
Cathy, DCJohn, Fleo
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
Dean emailed Cathy to say he was a huge fan and had literally grown up watching her videos. He said
she had turned him onto creampies and that it was on his _bucket list_ to fuck and creampie her. Cathy
liked the sound of that so she arranged to hook up with him.

Dean was nervous when he arrived so we decided to do a little roleplay to get things rolling. It worked.
Dean relaxed quickly and was soon slamming his huge cock into Cathy as he lived out his fantasy. Here is
the messy creampie that he gave her.
Model:
Cathy
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
Kendra is a friend of a guy who attends a lot of our creampie gangbangorgies and he felt she would be
a perfect fit to join Cathy at one. He was most definitely right. Kendra is amazing and she loves creampies
as much as Cathy .. hehe.

I can_t describe what a great time we all had that night but I will say that of the 5 guys who were there,
2 came three times, 2 came twice and the last guy came once. That_s 11 creampies from 5 guys in an hour so
if that_s anything to go by you will know how amazing Kendra was
Model:
Cathy, Kendra, AJ
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
After the great threesome we had with Loni back in 2016 we mentioned to her that we also organizevideo creampie gangbangs
for our website and she told us that she would love to do one sometime if we were interested. We were definitely interested
so we said we_d organized one.

We had no idea how Loni would handle having 5 hung guys fucking her but she absolutely loved it and so did the guys. She was
seriously screaming as the guys pounded her tight pussy and to tell the truth I was a little worried a couple of times that
there might be a knock on our hotel room because she was so loud. Thankfully, there was no knock .. LOL

Both Loni and Cathy had a LOT of orgasms during the gangbang and I was impressed by how many creampies the girls took. By the
end of this intense, sweat and cum drenched fuckfest the girls were totally satisfied, their pussies were numb and the guys
were exhausted and drained
Model:
Cathy, Loni, Donny, JackB, Dirk
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com

Lowdyann

Description:
We first hooked up with Riley back in 2016. At the time she was wanting to experience her first ever creampie gangbang and we
were delighted to help her live out that fantasy.

In case you haven_t seen her 1st creampie gangbang (scenes .. 592 &amp 593), Riley is a gorgeous blonde who has starred in a number
of porn videos. Anyway, after her 1st gangbang .. which she enjoyed immensely .. Riley wanted to do it all again, so we made that
happen as well. The six guys we organized for Riley_s 2nd gangbang had seen the video of her 1st (or were there) and couldn_t wait
to get up inside her. Both her and Cathy were fucked so much the second time around and the gangbang went on for a couple of hours.
By the end of the night a LOT of cum had been pumped into the girls and they loved every drop of it. It was an awesome GB and by the
time it was over everyone was drained :)
Model:
Cathy, Riley, Donny, Dirk, JackB
Studio:
Cathyscraving.com