pbp-ma.playboy.com- Jessica Ann in Poolside Flirt

Lowdyann

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Jessica Ann in Poolside Flirt

Description:
Jessica Ann gets a little flirty in this poolside set from photographer Cassandra Keyes. New to the Playboy family, Jessica is an up-and-coming model and businesswoman from Gold Coast, Australia. Growing up, I had the beaches and mountains at my fingertips, she says with a distinct accent. I feel so blessed to have been raised in such a beautiful, vibrant place. When we offered Jessica the chance to pose for Playboy, she was more than ready to accept-after all those years in a subtropical climate, a nude shoot in Bali sounded like a breeze. Actually, it was quite hot, says Jessica. We decided to shoot by the pool so I could cool down. Slipping out of her bikini, Jessica Ann eases herself into the water-shes got a rather conspicuous silhouette, so certain parts of her body remained dry. I love my butt, its my best asset, she says. Im short but curvaceous, with a tiny waist and a nice, round buttdoesnt get better than that Treat yourself to the best with Jessica Ann, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Jessica Ann
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 11012_1080.mp4
File Size : 330.59 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:57

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:17149_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: