Xlgirls.com videos

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Tessa Orlov: A Mouthful of Nipple I am often naked at home, Tessa Orlov told us. I like to be comfortable. I will clean my apartment, watch TV or look at websites. Other times, I will be in my underwear. But when I go out for the evening for something special, I like to wear very feminine dresses and beautiful lingerie. Tessa likes a man to be assertive but not aggressive. He should come over to me and introduce himself. I like a persistent man but a man who behaves like a gentleman. He should project strength but not act like a macho man. I like a man who dresses well and is clean, but as I_ve said before, appearance is secondary. Usually men rarely try to do anything to impress me. Some told me they think I have a boyfriend so they don_t try.
Model:
Tessa Orlov
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
A Smashing Time With Bea York Bea York and James Angel get to know each other better, and since they began their close encounter by a window, it_s possible that someone in another building with binoculars was also getting to know them better. Ya never know. Mr. Angel has his hands full fondling Bea_s lovely, creamy and lush body. She said that she enjoys slow caressing and teasing as foreplay. He enjoys rubbing and fondling her big tits. Bea gets on top to suck his dick and balls. She gets on her knees in bed and offers her cleavage for cock then gets on her back for more tit-fucking. Her head partly over the edge of the bed, he feeds her his dick and balls, filling her mouth with both. It_s Bea_s turn to get some oral play. James fingers her juicy, wet pussy and gives her a tongue lashing. Ready for the deep plunge, Bea gets ass up, face down for the dick-down. She gets on her side and her back for more fucking, rides him on top and then sucks his dick some more before they continue their smashing time.
Model:
Bea York and James Angel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Lola Paradise: Getting Off With Voluptuous Magazine Lola Paradise comes home after a long day and the big-titted lady is eager to cum. She_s been thinking about this moment all day. Her favorite reading material is already on her bed and hey, it_s a copy of Voluptuous magazine, Volume 27 No. 3, which features one of her pictorials. There_s also a box of dildos and vibrators on the bed. Lola can_t wait to slip out of her tight and sexy day clothes and put on her lingerie. She leaves her black stockings and pumps on, loving how her legs look in them. After showing us her massive breasts and pussy, a look of delight on her face, Lola gets in bed for some fun. Opening the magazine, Lola goes straight to her layout and rubs her tits and pussy as she looks at the photos. She takes the dildo to suck on and the vibrator to fuck her sweet pussy-hole. What horny thoughts are going through her mind? The vibrator makes her body quiver and she screams, the dildo-cock muffling her cries. Lola will sleep well tonight.
Model:
Lola Paradise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
Maria Verbeck Solo Maria Verbeck shows us everything she_s got in this intense, lengthy 34 minute private video dedicated to her enormous melons. It was filmed in Denmark. The editor of Voluptuous predicts great popularity for this pretty, redheaded Danish charmer. The 2006 Plumper of the Year contest is already over for me, emails Mr. T.S. of North Carolina. I will be voting for Maria Verbeck. She takes my breath away. Maria Verbeck is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She is so perfectly shaped and so perfectly plump. With her full, perfect breasts, perfect, broad-beamed ass and perfectly shaped legs, what more can I say except that she is also perfectly gorgeous. What amazes me the most is that along with her body, Maria also looks like she has the tightest pussy. You discovered a goddess when you found Maria. You_ll be a convert to his belief once you finish this mini-movie. I don_t get a lot of questions about my breasts, says Maria in her adorable, accented English. (The Danish word for breast is bryst.) But I get a lot of comments. They say _Wow, those are huge_ and stuff like that. Is she Denmark_s bustiest citizen? Until another girl comes forward to challenge Maria, we will state for the record that she has that honor. I love Denmark because we can do whatever we want. Everyone can get an education so they can be anything they like. It is pretty close to being the world_s happiest country. We are a peaceful, very sexually liberated country, unlike other countries. The video is presented in one complete download and also in seven sections. Your choice.
Model:
Maria Verbeck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Lowdyann

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
The Treasure Chest of Nicole Colina Starting 2024 off right is the amazing Nicole Colina, another sensational find our team made in Colombia, land of foxy girls with huge, natural breasts. The size of Nicole_s tits is astounding, and they_re why she became a model. She_s making the most of her gifts. Only 5_1 tall, Nicole said her favorite thing of all is to have her boobs sucked and played with. Most of this video is of Nicole playing with her enormous breasts. After her tit-play, Nicole gets busy with her pussy toy. Buying bras is a complicated process for Nicole. It_s difficult for her to find the right size that looks good on her, fits properly and gives her the best support she can get. The same goes for finding the right tops, dresses and swimsuits. Nicole likes her T-shirts tight and her tops low-cut so it_s a guarantee that all eyes are on her when she leaves the house.
Model:
Nicole Colina
Studio:
Xlgirls.com